Friday 10 March 2006

Tag Time!!

Sorry for the Blog neglect... too much happening but nothing to say! I did however get tagged by Lisa!!

What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike? Ummm bad quality ones... I'd rather pay more for good quality then get a 'bargain' that stuffs up! As to brandings etc... not putting my hand up to any as they are getting better and better all the time, each time I decide I don't like one they go and get all cool & funky on me!!

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap? On an emotional level none, lucky so far. On a 'too hard' level I struggled with Urban Lily papers... but love them now!!

What technique do you use more than anything else? Some form of distressing... usually sanding... love it!!

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save? Generally if it's about 2 inches wide and 4 high it will be kept... the other bits go in the bin, or Kellan punches little flowers from them.

Have you ever had any scrapbook related injuries? LOL... no - I leave that to Lisa!! Unless we can count a stitch in my side from laughing when scrapping/chatting with the girls!!

Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would
spend my money on..."
Shoes!!

Give us your best storage or organizational idea. My thin wide drawers on wheels... 10 drawers high and rollable... perfect!!

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with
you?
Easy... Chelle, Donna, Flee, Lisa, Karen & Kim... yeah I know... that's 7 including me, but Chelle and Lisa are short, Donna's thin... they can be one person!!

When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell? And if you are not yet pubbed, who will be the first person you share the news with? OK, I was so excited it's a blur but I think it would've been : first person... Lisa... 2nd person... Lynn.... 3rd person... hubby.... then anyone that would listen to me!!

OK... my time to Tag!! Fiona, Melanie, Ali P...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag Mistra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am assuming that is me there Mistra.

    Thanks for the tag. Are you hinting that I need to update my blog? Lol

    Adel

    ReplyDelete