Tuesday 28 March 2006

Tagged Again...

Lisa tagged me the other day and I was so busy rabbling about nothing last night that I forgot to do it... so here it is!!

Did you know this about me? For instance, did you know......


*Four jobs I have had in my life:*

1. Estimator @ Scott Print

2. Estimator @ Optima Press

3. Estimator @ Scott Print again… and still.

4. … that’s it…

*Four movies I would watch over and over:*

1. The Stand

2. Gone With The Wind

3. Cruel Intentions

4. Legally Blonde

*Four places I have lived:*

1. Kallangur, QLD

2. Singleton, NSW

3. Goulburn, NSW

4. Perth, WA

*Four TV shows I love to watch:*

1. That’s so Raven…

2. Recess

3. Angry Beavers

4. Sponge Bob Square Pants… so OK, Kellan owns the remote!

*Four places I have been on vacation:*

1. Adelaide

2. Esperance

3. Esperance

4. Sydney

*Four websites I visit daily:*

1. LC’s Creative

2. Mistra’s Scrappy Life

3. Scrappi Dais Blog

4. Scrap’n’Crazy

*Four of my favourite foods*:

1. Cadbury Fruit & Nut Chocolate

2. Red Rock Deli Chips – Sea Salt

3. Lasagna

4. Gelare Choc Chip Cookie Dough Icecream

*Four places I would rather be right now:*

1. Not here

2. There

3. Somewhere else

4. Having a cuddle with my son


OK... now I get to Tag... I choose Kim, Mel & Fiona!!

No comments:

Post a Comment