Sunday 7 August 2011

Outside the {Configurations} Box

This was such fun, I have had these boxes for quite a while... while in one of our LSS' {Scraptivate} the other day they had a display of the Configurations boxes that were used 'outside the box'... I loved the concept and couldn't wait to get home and play!





Photobucket


I had to use the gorgeous new Mini Potion Bottles DA0592 for this, along with some glass Tim Holtz ones! I stained the Glass Bottles with alcohol ink. I trimmed the front with little mini corner #2 and part of the Mini Frame Set, on the reverse added the Bottles on a Shelf {too cute}.




Photobucket
Photobucket


The bottles were painted with warm white paint, then swiped with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and the edges with Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Stain, then coated with UTEE and a sprinkle of LSG TwoToned Embossing Power in Angel Wings Peacock.

The front trims have LSG Starburst Stains, Antiquities Verdigris Embossing Powder, UTEE and LSG TwoToned Embossing Powder again.
The papers are from a cute little 6 1/2 inch paper pad by Kaiser... Love this little pad, rarely used the little paper pads before but I think I will love them lots now!!

I added some Tim Holtz Foundations {the cute little legs}, I painted, embossed and glimmermisted them so that they had a shabby look to match the boxes.

Take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your work on the config box, really inspiring as your work always is, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete