Sunday 28 August 2011

Playing...

Not much scrapping happening here... that I can share anyway, but I have been having some down time fun playing with some stunning photos!!

These 2 beautiful blue {now pink} fairy wrens were taken by mum's friend Irene.  She gets some of the most beautiful shots and is happy to share them with me!


I know they shouldn't be pink... but they look cute pink don't you think!!




This one is my whisky rose... it too now pink LOL!! 



And our 1st flower from the area that was burnt down last summer in the fire... the beautiful Royal Robe has come back on, rejuvenation joy!!



I was trying to get some photos of my CocoBunny tonight in the fading light, but she wasn't staying still enough, little brat!!

Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment