Monday 2 January 2012

Stay true...

I started this before Christmas... and then Christmas came, and moving my scrap room {still in progress} and then New Years and Kel's 15th b'day, so it sat there looking sad and unloved for over a week.  But last night after a nice long nanna nap in the arvo I stayed up and played and then it was finished!  And it was FUN!

So this is a pic of me taken at Evana's 40th back in October.  Michelle had straightened my hair and did my makeup and made me all beautiful!




The Dusty Attic Corner Flourish was painted with cream acrylic paint, then inked and blended, then sprayed with smooch spritz and finally given a glaze of crackle accents and sprinkled with Fairy Dusty Glitter!










Handmade flower using a Spellbinders Die by Donna Salazar... I used to love making my 'dodgy' flowers, but these dies make it so much easier!!  They were inked with some mix'd media inx and then touched with glue gloss and sprinkled with fairy dust glitter.





Hand stitching... loving this now as well.  










Products used:
Dusty Attic Corner Flourish #1
Authentique PP
Creative Imaginations PP
Kaiser Sweet Nothings PP
Prima Printery PP
Pion Design PP {Butterfly CutOut}
Creative Imaginations Paper Frames
Green Tara Roses
Prima Flowers, Trinkets, Buttons & Trim

Pink Paislee Tickets

Tattered Angels Mistables Canvas Shapes
Tim Holtz Key
Melissa Frances Resin

Mediums used:
Jo Sonya Acrylic Paint - Titanium Buff
Colorbox Mix'd Media Inx by Donna Salazar - Peridot & Leather
Colorbox Mix'd Media Inx Refill by Donna Salazar - Peridot & Honey
Ranger Inkssentials Crackle Accents
Fairy Dust Glitter by Donna Salazar - Pralines and Cream
Clearsnap Glue Gloss
Tattered Leather Glimmermist

Tools used:
Spellbinders Die by Donna Salazar - Rose Creations




Thanks for visiting, take care and
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Moving your scrap room AGAIN.. oh Mistra dear friend.. when will you keep it in one spot and leave it there.. lol.. I think you might have to invest in a sea container or another room outside of the house just for you.. a granny flat.. then you can change that around to your hearts content.

    I love your creation.. so you. so perfect.. al though now I feel like a coffee frappe from Md's.. lol

    love ya long time.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is stunning my dear. I pale when I think of how much effort you put into that beautiful creation. If I can't scrap it in two hours, it's not getting done! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful work - happy NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning work Missy!! when are you opening up your etsy shop!!??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year !!!! What a beautiful page to start the year!!!! Love the hand stitching and fairy dust on the DA and Donna flowers! A beautiful page for a beautiful lady:)

    ReplyDelete