Thursday 15 February 2007

Tagged

Wow... been a while since I've known I was tagged. The delightful Crissy tagged me so here goes:

A cuddler? Yes… love cuddles, ‘specially teddy bear cuddles.
A morning person? So so… make a better night owl though!
Are you a perfectionist?Unfortunately – yes {‘cept the house, the hubby helped me learn it’s a never ending battle that one}
Talented? Depends on what you’re comparing my talents with! But… I can hold my own with a few things.
In your pajamas? Well… I’m at work right now, so no!
Left handed? No.

LAST....
Friend you saw: Lisa – she bought me brownies today at work, a gorgeous surprise.

Sent text: Forever ago – my mobile was stolen and I like the freedom of not having one!

LAST NIGHT....
Wore to bed? My skin.

Made: Nothing… chill out night.

Got any plans
Yep… Freo on Saturday, lunch by the sea. Sunday – Scrapping with my girlfriends!


FAVOURITE...
Number: 5

Colour: Pink

CURRENTLY...
Missing: my mojo

Q's and A's
q:first thing you did this morning: had a shower
q: last thing you ate: Lisa’s brownies

q: do you have anything bothering you? Not even going there.
q: what's the last movie you saw?: Epic Movie {yeah sad I know}

q: where is the last place you went? Huh… toilet… haha… went to see my mum last weekend.
q: do you wish upon stars? No, prefer to pray
q: are you a friendly person?: Most times

q: where did you sleep last night?: In my bed
q: what color shirt are you wearing? Not… wearing a brown and cream dress
q: when was the last time you really cried? Sunday {still not going there}
q: what was your last thought before you went to sleep? Can I JUST GO TO FRIGGIN SLEEP ALREADY

q: what are you about to do? Go have lunch
q: if you could drink anything right this second, what would it be? Oooh… would really love a perfect cup of tea
q: what's your job position called? Sales Support Manager – although I’m not… I’m just an Estimator!
q: what's your favorite month(s)? January & April
q: what's your favorite bottled water? Oh oh… I think it’s called Balance, it has Bach Flower Essences in it.
q: what were you doing at 9pm last night? Chatting to Jac & Lisa

q: did you attend your high school prom? Yes
q: did you go to someone else's prom? No
q: do you prefer coffee or tea? Either – so long as they are GOOD ones
q: something to read within 5 feet? I’m at work… I work in a print factory… surrounded!!
q: how much french do you know? A little – “ce la vie” being used a lot right now!
q: ever crash a car, been in an accident? Yes… not my fault though and no injuries.
q: do you look good in yellow? Would have to wear it to find out!
q: do you sing? Yes… in the car!
q: ever sing in public? Gosh no!

q: least favorite color? Hmmmm pastels, I know, not a colour but I like all the others!
q: how many driving tickets have you had? 2 in 17 years
q: do you own your own house? Paying one off slowly
q: at what age did you/do you want to get married? Married at 25
q: have you ever been married? Yes am currently married
q: how many kids do you have/want? Have 1… not sure if we want more

So... who's next! You... you're reading, you're next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment