Wednesday 25 April 2007

7 Things Tag

I have been well and truly tagged by Tammy, Sam then Lisa with the same tag! Ooops and also Linda... wow!! So here it is...

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

  1. If was born a boy I was going to be called Shore… phew, thanks goodness I’m me!!
  2. I lived in Singapore for a couple of years when I was little and fell into one of the storm water drains, knocked my head and went blind for a few weeks.
  3. IRL I’m actually very quiet and reserved until I get to know people. Then watch out…
  4. I love acknowledgement and being the centre of attention {to a point}, but when I get it I feel uncomfortable, get all embarrased and wish it would go away… yeah I weird but we all know that!!
  5. I’m a positive thinker living with depression… what a conflict! ROFL!! The doc says it used to be called ‘melancholy’… I much prefer that terminology.
  6. I don’t recall many things from my childhood. My sister remembers everything… so usually she’ll help trigger a memory for me. Other than that I rely heavily on photos and stories my mum has told me. Another reason why I scrapbook… I’m scared I may forget these everyday memories as well... and I don't want to ever forget them.
  7. Darren {my DH} moved in with me after one date and we got engaged after only a month… we waited 3 months to tell the family. We’ve now been married for 12 years and together for 14 years, sometimes you just ‘know’.
OK... I'm not tagging anyone as I think everyone I know has been tagged... so if you read and haven't been.. then tag, you're it!!

5 comments:

  1. ...would you believe I have tagged you too?! see how wonderful you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda... nice to feel loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mistra!!!

    This is a popular tag! :)

    I'm so pleased you had a wonderful birthday and I'm so going to steal that lamp if I ever get to Perth again! LOL

    Thank you also for linking to my new site Vicki's Venue. It's a place for me to keep all my scrapping stuff in one spot and for people to freely discuss scrapping, have a chat and share their lives.

    I'm still working on the pack for you!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistra...I am in Perth from 1-15th of May...wanna catch up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi mistra, how ya going.....

    r u felling better today after last night... still need more mercyndol????

    I hadn't realised you owned Madscraps..... will have to visit there...

    Catch ya later...Gail

    ReplyDelete