Sunday 22 February 2009

ScrapOver!!

I had such fun at my Scrap Over!! I had Nes, Jen and Sharon there, Jules wasn't feeling crash hot and Lisa forgot other plans she had... so was just the 4 of us in the end... but was a nice relaxed night, I got to bed at 5am! I did 5 LO's in all... just finished off 1 of them this morning.









Bit of a distressed theme happening there, and earthy tones... was just the mood, although I did do a "romanticy'ish" one for me and Dags of Valentines Day.

Today... I have a very set in headcold, not happy about that. I just hope the girls don't get it from me, Kel's sneezing away today so it looks like he's getting it... but we are always in such a close proximity to each other it's not a surprise if he does. So I'm still in my jammies, wandering around the house with a box of tissues. I'll do some owrk on my 52Q Tags, then have a lay down and read some more of Breaking Dawn... half way through it now, so can't wait to see what happens!!


4 comments:

  1. All the LO's are gorgeous MIs...I see you found the PERFECT title for the one of you and Kel. I had a ball last night. Hope we can get to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LOs Mis!! As always! Gosh, Dags looks a bit like Dan off Home and Away! LOL Love the photo of you and Kell...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that punch of red in the first LO Mistra. They're all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you were busy, but I'm sure there were plenty of laughs along the way too.
    I hope you are feeling better very soon - take care of yourself.
    Sharon xo

    ReplyDelete