Saturday 8 December 2012

"Myself" ATC - Dusty Attic



The November ATC theme at Dusty Attic was 'Yourself', and I finally got mine done!  Hopefully it was worth the wait.

I've come from the approach of my creative self... I love girly sweet stuff and I love grungy stuff too, so I've got my sweet white bird cage {a fave} and the pretty bird {another fave} and the flowers {yep, another fave}, but the background is grungy and messy.


The chippy bird was painted white and then inked with Peridot and Patina Mix'd Media Inx, then spritzed with Ice Rink Smooch Spritz.  Once dried the the edges were lined with Glue Gloss and then sprinkled with Fairy Dust Glitter.


I printed the journaling using the 2 fonts I use on my blog...


and had some fun with glitter... can't get much girlier than glitter!


Products used:

Chipboard:
Dusty Attic mini Birds #3
Dusty Attic Birdcage #5
Dusty Attic mini Words #3 {using 'm' only}

Flowers:
Green Tara Cherry Blossom
Green Tara Rose

Colour:
Dusty in Colour Acrylic Paint - Alabaster
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx - Peridot, Patina, Adobe
Clearsnap Smooch Spritz - Ice Rink

Glitter:
Clearsnap Fairy Dust Glitter - Sugar Shimmer
Martha Stewart - Turquoise

Die:
Spellbinders Rose Creations Die

Other:
Gauze
White Tag


No comments:

Post a Comment