Monday 3 December 2012

Sugar - Australian Scrapbook Ideas #17

My last commission for Australian Scrapbook Ideas was a Sketch Inspiration! I even got to use my own sketch for this one!   I have created 4 different layouts using the same sketch, showing how they can be flipped, twisted and changed!

This is the first I am sharing with you... our sweet little sugar puss!  She's grown up now, this one was taken almost a year ago.  Time surely flies!




I've used some of Donna Salazar's gorgeous papers for this one, some old, some older and some brand new... but they all work together so well!  Love mixing and matching her designs.


My handmade Wild Roses blend in so beautifully with some favourite flowers from Green Tara.


More flower bliss...




Full instructions including a mini photographed tutorial on the chipboard finish can be seen in the current Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine {Issue #17}, available now!

Thanks for visiting, take care and
Photobucket


Products used:

Paper:

GCD Studios Botanique Elegant Patterned Paper
GCD Studios Spring in Bloom White Roses Patterned Paper
GCD Studios Crafty Chronicle Vol.3 Paper
Donna Salazar Designs Grandma's Garden Garden Wedding & English Roses Patterned Paper
Donna Salazar Designs Weathered Winter Patterned Paper
Seaglass Cardstock

Chipboard:
Dusty Attic Scroll Border #1 Chipboard

Flowers:
Green Tara Sakura Fabric Flowers, 3cm, 2cm  & 1cm Paper Roses

Colour:
Warm White Acrylic Paint
Jasmine, Patina & Peridot Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx
River Mossy & Olive Vine Clearsnap Smooch Spritz

Other:
Collections Butterflies
Cream Mini Dahlia Flowers
White Paper Doily
White Tag
Off White Green Tara Lace
White ZVA Creative Pearl Heart Swirl
Inkssentials Crackle Accents
Mica Flakes
Water Mister
Spellbinders Rose Creations Die
Spellbinders Grand Calibur 
Circle Template or Circle Cutter
Seaglass DMC Embroidery Cotton
American Crafts Thickers
Plain Brads

2 comments:

  1. hi, I am new to your page, I wanted to say that it is THE most beautiful page I have seen and I wish I had the patience to do what you do,I look forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Thank you so much for your lovely words! Patience comes when you're lucky enough to have time, luckily my hubby understands I need time out on the weekends to play. I'm very blessed.

      Delete