Thursday 31 October 2013

Purple Gift Box - Green Tara

Today I have to share with you my very last post as a member of the Green Tara Design Team. I decided to make a sweet little gift box topped with some beautiful flowers and my favourite ribbon.


I edged the lid of the box with Silver Diamante Trim, adding some elegance to the box and tying in the silver butterfly charm and foil pattern on the paper.


The lovely lavender and lilac tones worked so well together…


It has truly been an honour to have been a part of this wonderful team for the last few years… I still remember the absolute excitement when I received the phone call asking me to join the team.  It was a dream come true!  Thank you Alison and Di for everything, it has been a fabulous experience working with such quality products, and people!  xoxo


 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Green Tara Products used:

Flowers 
Damask 8cm, Lavender - XF9225LAV
Sakura 5cm, Lilac - XF9221L
Satin Rosette 5cm, Palest Lilac - XF9330PL
Roses 1.5cm, Lavender - FDR003L

Trim
Silver Diamante Trim, Wave - RBY25
Coloured Jute Ribbon, Lavender - RB407LAV
Lace Ribbon, Flower White - RB6813WH

1 comment: