Thursday 24 July 2014

"Faith" - Be-YOU-tiful, Kaisercraft

Last but not least for today... a sweet little card.  I've always said I'm not a card maker {and perhaps many will agree LOL} but finally I'm enjoying creating them!  Even simple these cute little cards make you happy!


The 6.5x6.5" Paper Pads certainly come in handy when creating cards, the patterns are designed for that reason!  Teamed up with the Collectables pack and you can create a little card full of happiness in a short time!


I'll be back again tomorrow with some more Kaisercraft goodies to share with you!

Kaisercraft Products: PP943 Paper Pad | CT800 Collectables | F657 Mini Paper Blooms – Fairy Floss | CD101 Cardstock – Coconut
Other: Lace, Embroidery Thread, Paper Doily

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment