Monday 14 July 2014

Families are like Fudge... Donna Salazar Designs

I'm back!

After a little DSD holiday I'm back and today I have a simple little layout share using lovely cream, brown and denim tones.

Donna's papers are always fun, especially when teamed up with snippets from her Crafty Chronicles, which you must read before cutting up!!


I must apologise for the photo not being spot on colour wise, it's mid-winter here in Australia and trying to capture that 'just right' light proved difficult today.


I created a ruffle for this one, again LOL, but they just suit Donna's papers so well!  I've also created a "Worn Rose" using Donna's Rose Creations Die from Spellbinders.


The Chronicle paper and tag edges were inked with Donna's Mixed Media Inx in Denim, it's just that right shade of blue.


Under the photo and main paper layers I've also added seem denim snippets, crochet lace, Chronicles snippets and some tags.  Just adding in these little touches between the layers helps to develop interest and lots of wonderful layered texture.

I have missed you all and will see you again soon!!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: