Tuesday 29 July 2014

Pieces of the Puzzle... Donna Salazar Designs

Hi everyone!

I have a little 8x10 layout to share with you today using papers from Donna's Fun and Funky Collection, tied in with some Natural Beauty.  Donna's papers often blend well between Collections, it's just one of the things I love about her papers!

This one is me, I've just cut off about 12" of hair into a concave bob, and going back to my natural colour... huge steps, but feeling much more me.  Just another piece of the puzzle that is my life right now back into place!!


Donna's cute puzzle chipboard from Want2Scrap actually fits together!  I left these raw and coated them with glossy accents, it really deepens the lovely brown tones of Want2Scrap chipboard base.


I've created a "Worn Rose" to match from Donna's Rose Creations Die by Spellbinders. 


See you next time!

www.mistrabutterfly.blogspot.com

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Really cute layout, and I like the dark hair on you, brings out your eyes!

    ReplyDelete