Saturday 8 July 2006

OK... who stole it...?

"It" being my scrap mojo! I need it back... not want... need!! I have 3 EDM LO's to do and at least 2 DT ones... and it's missing!! Arrrgh!!

I know it will come back... won't it... yeah... has too!! The papers are so beautiful... and the girls have done such great work... for once I am feeling quite 'lacking' in talent!! Lynn's been great... she says - Mistra, just start cutting, it's only paper!

Well hopefully I will feel more myself tomorrow, get outside, takes some pics.. and start scrapping!! Positive thinking does wonders... so I keep saying... still doesn't win the lotto does it though!! Hehehe!!

Meanwhile I've been shopping and I think I have every product ever made by Heidi Swapp! OK... not quite, but I have all that I could want, now to find the mojo and use them. Lynn got in the mini masks... they're so cute... and the rubons are fab, and silhouettes... love em all!!

2 comments:

  1. I think your mojo and my mojo ran away together.. can you let me know if it comes home.. I need it home too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll lend ya some when it comes back... if yours comes home first can you lend me some as well!!

    ReplyDelete