Sunday 24 September 2006

October Sneaks...

Angels sneek peek time @ LC's... so I'll put mine here as well!! You'll be able to see the full unveiling come 1st October @ LC's in the Angels Gallery!! Very different styles for me this time... had to work with some products that were certainly not 'me', but as usual - loved the challenge!!
This months work was again in keeping with the For Keeps Everyday Moments comp.



Been having some fun with the new overlays and frames I got from ScrapGirls on Friday night... I love them!! Sometimes you just have to go out and pay for the good stuff, although being digital the expense is really quite negligible!!

Still having a ball working on Lynn's DT. She gives us a lot of freedom, is always supportive and listens to our suggestions... couple more months and I will have been an Angel for a year! Has most definatley been a most rewarding experience for me!!

1 comment: