Tuesday 5 September 2006

Double Tagged...

I've been tagged by Crissy and Lisa both!! How exciting... but these ones involve thinking, hmmm... new concept for a workday evening!

1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from?
Audrey Hepburn... to have even a drop of her style and grace would be heavenly!

2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?
Hey... Hitler certainly wins hands down... who else to be different... Saddam Hussein would have to be up there... or perhaps Osama bin Laden.

3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why?
Living... {Still PML over Crissy's answer}... I'm going to go along the same lines... Kathy Richards-Hilton {Paris' mum}. Slap some sense into that girl I would!!


4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor(s) of yours, who would it be?
My grandmother Sandercock... I knew her, but as a selfish teenager didn't appreciate her worth... I'd like to go back and have a good old chat, and since my other grandma lived next door I could go have some gorgeous rain-water tea and scones with her!!


5. Tag five others.
I tag Lea, Lee, Vicki & Ann... I'm being a rebel and only doing four because the Scrappi Dais gang have been well and truely tagged!!

No comments:

Post a Comment