Saturday 9 September 2006

A Helping Hand Fundraiser...

Today was great fun!! Scrapping all day with my buddies... couldn't ask for better! Alli organised the best day... all went smoothly and much scrapping and talking was done! And lots of eating... so bad!!

I got a few LO's done... ok well 2 and a half but I've now finished the other half and another whole 1!!

This one is Kel with all his cousins... the 3 littlies are my sister's ferals {who were delightful on the day} and the girl at the back is Darren's brothers girl... she's certainly growing up now! But it was great to have all the kids in our life together in one pic...


This one is another from my youth... having a tanty!! I've lifted this paper placement of this LO design from some-one... I'm thinking most likely Nic Wright as I'm loving her work. I'd put it into my sketch book for 'one day' but not noted who's it was, will have to wade through the mags again to find out!



This one I did when I got home... 30 mins and done! Such a simple design but I am loving it. Can you believe I got these papers and chipboard stickers from Spotlight of all places... isn't it funky as! Fiskars have bought out a range and I quite like! And look... I finally used Paisleys successfully!!



And this is another entry for the For Keeps Everyday Moments Comp... very girly for me. Have also realised I don't do a lot of mauve colours! But it's a "celebrate spring" LO so the papers suit... and when the sponsor for the month is Sassafrass Lass you have to do what you can! So not my best from the entries so far... but I still like it's 'sweetness'!!



I met Crissy today who I first met via LC's and has since moved here to WA and is a guest DT for the next 3 months with Bee's site!! Small world this one we live in! She's gorgeous and I hope to catch up many more times! So this is Crissy and I on our first IRL meeting!

OK... I can't believe I'm still awake! I got a little revved up and grrrr-i-fied when we lost power tonight... but only to the power sockets, not the lights. I am non too impressed as it's hubby's fault... he's not cleaned out the gutters and one side of the house has no eaves... so the heavy rain has just backwashed and thrown on the circuit breaker... I'm so mad at him, he's a lucky boy that he's asleep!
But have calmed down some-what... and tomorrow will be taking him to Bunnings and buy a new ladder so he can get them done, all with a smile on my face pretending it's an exciting event! So anyway's... the adrenaline rush from that is over now... and my eyes are closing!!


Take care of you...

3 comments:

  1. Love all your LOs!!! They are just fantastic!!! OMG - I think i am going to have to go to spotlight soon - I hope my one has them yummy papers!! They are devine!
    Glad you had a fun day yesterday! It sounds like it was lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to meet you IRL too Mistra and I hope to do it again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love the 'Cousins together' LO, so not suprised you won one of the LO's of the day for that. Its just stunning. You had a good scrapping day... 4 lo's! I can never keep up with you.
    Oh.... so going to spotlight to have a look at the new stuff! Its yummmmy!

    ReplyDelete