Sunday 4 January 2009

Scrappi Dais Scrapping...

Our 1st Scrappi Dais for the New Year, and we all scrapped... pretty sure that's a first!! I've done 3 today... really happy with that!

Again have used some Pagemaps sketches for inspiration... with a bit of changing around!!







It was a lovely day... not too much to eat for once, cold meat, salad and yummy tiramisu for dessert - just right! Kim bought me some flowers, I love flowers and rarely get them, so that's such a great treat!! Am ready for a big nanna nap now I think, but need to stay awake so I can sleep early tonight... back to work tomorrow for me... wish me luck!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having us in your home for Scrappi Dais, was lovely as always.

    2 out of 3 lo's with NO flowers... I AM impressed Mistra!! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete