Sunday 25 June 2006

Pooped...

I've just had the best day scrapping with the Scrappi Dais girls and am pooped to say the least... although I don't recall doing much except some layouts and eat!! But I have completed 3 layouts today... almost finished another 2 that just need some hand stitching that I don't have the patience for right this minute!! Later I will...

Yesterday I played with photoshop and taught myself how to cut a portrait away from the background, add feathering etc etc. I'm pretty impressed with what I did!!

Here is the gorgeous Miss B... isn't she just the sweetest thing. This layout was for the challenge I set last week and didn't do. Lisa showed me these pics of B and I simply had to use one for the challenge. I also scraplifted a LO by Kerrin Quall in issue 43 of For Keeps... I really love her style and would have to say she is fast becoming a huge inspiration to me. Hope you like it Lisa...


This one is my perfume bottle! So I'm hard up for photos, leave me alone!! I was trying to see what I could do with the camera... this one took about 20 shots to get right.... geeseh, don't let me loose with something that moves!! But this bottle had to be scrapped, it's so funky... and finally something non-scrap related that I have spoilt myself with. So I guess it's another page for my BOM!!


So I've had a lovely weekend, ready for another week of work... feeling hale and hearty... all's good!!

1 comment:

  1. oh Mistra I love the layout of my little girl.. she soo cute with wings.. you did a great job.

    Love the "cd" case.. haha.. turned out wicked..

    Thanks for yet another great day of scrapping

    ReplyDelete